2008-07-31

Feed the Keet.

Have you found yourself wondering how your favourite ramen might be reviewed? Are you eager to say "thanks for being zany" with the gift of some instant noodles? Perhaps you're just looking for a way to make sure I don't run out of material? Send me an e-mail to tell me what you'd like to send and I'll be glad to reply with an address and my thanks. Then, when it shows up, I'll photograph it, eat it, and blog about it. I'll even gladly include a shout-out of any sort (dedication, website link, stuff like that) if you like, so the world can know that you support the cause of fearless ramen reviews.

Also, privacy policy, won't send spam, blah blah. Come on, it's a private e-mail, I'm not gonna sell anything here. I'm just looking for a ramen connection!

No comments: